Revenue Performance Management, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of RPM, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of RPM or such third party that may own the Mark.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in RPM’s Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although RPM monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While RPM makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, RPM makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of RPM. The links are only provided as a convenience and RPM does not endorse any of these sites. RPM assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does RPM make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. RPM prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. RPM reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. RPM has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. RPM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. RPM periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. RPM assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances shall rpm be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if rpm was advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to RPM. The RPM Web Site Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
10. SECURITY. The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. RPM is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of RPM sites. In order to protect you and your data, RPM may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing RPM with any personal information, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with RPM’s standard business practices and the RPM Web Site Privacy Statement.
12. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
13. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of New Jersey or the federal district courts sitting in New Jersey, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
I've spent close to 50 years in the recruiting industry. I've worked with thousands of recruiting firm owners - the most successful ones consistently had a system for monitoring the metrics of their business. I've seen many systems - the RPM Dashboard establishes a whole new standard. It is the finest and to me, the seminal tool to giving recruiting managers the visibility to make the business decisions that are crucial to the success of their business. In my opinion, every recruiting firm globally will benefit through the RPM Solution and partner program.
Absolutely Amazing ! The NEW RPM Mobile Dashboard system helped me to set my goals, reconstruct my daily and weekly activities, rebuilding my day to day focus and performance from the ground up, actually pushing me to focus on money making activities. In less than 28 days I went from zero to 75K in fees and generated a solid 200K in send out pipeline. I also have retained and exclusive searches that total to more than 200K. Thank you Jon Bartos and the RPM Team!
Growing a recruiting firm in this economic environment is difficult. Growing a recruiting firm without sound Business Intelligence to make decisions is like sailing a boat to china without a compass. The RPM solution is the most effective solution available that allows for company owners and individual contributors to get the information they need to perform. Don't just invest in the RPM Dashboard, use it religiously to increase your revenues and increase the predictability of your income streams.
I have been teaching recruitment for over 32 years. During that time I differentiated between knowledge deficiencies and execution deficiencies. I always told my recruitment students that I was responsible for the left side of the equation - the knowledge deficiencies. And that they were responsible for the right side of the equation - the execution deficiencies. They had to pick up the phone. They had to implement the knowledge. Now I occasionally touched on the right side of the equation with certain monitoring devices, but not often. That was left up to the individual students. Then, just recently, Jon Bartos (who I greatly respect and who I worked with on the revised 'Job Order Matrix') introduced me to his new "RPM Dashboard". When I first saw it, I thought it was like seeing all of our past monitoring devices on steroids. I immediately liked Jon's new approach in that it tackled the often neglected execution deficiencies side of the equation. I am sure that others will like it as well. But more important, will profit when they implement it. Jon's final stroke of genius was to asked the top recruitment teachers in the industry to be involved in his project as 'certified coaches'. The bottom Line - The RPM system will help you make, and save, more money!
In medicine, prescribing without first diagnosing is malpractice. The same is true in the recruiting industry and the only way to effectively diagnose and prescribe is to track relevant data for each professional in the office. The data and resulting ratios provide incredible insight and opportunity for meaningful coaching. Finally an easy to use product/software has been created that can provide the ability to track, monitor, and analyze a recruiter's performance in real time. What an EKG is to the heart, RPM is to the heart of a search firm. Jon Bartos is a pioneer and visionary in the search industry and no surprise that he has created this incredible tool for our industry.
If you want to go faster - you need more RPM. To get more RPM, you need accurate and timely data. This easy-to-use data management tool is simple and informative. You can quickly gauge your key metrics and trends to make adjustments as needed. All Sales People need an occasional coaching "tune-up" and this systems provides great content for that coaching moment. When used correctly, RPM will be the best tool in your Toolbox.